Damn Good Toner // The Original
Damn Good Toner // The Original is formulated for normal to oily skin. This toner restores your face's acid mantle and rebalances it's pH while clearing out your pores.
All Natural. All of our products contain all-natural, plant-based, or organic ingredients. Each ingredient is specifically chosen for it's therapeutic reason. Our products are only tested on willing family and friends, never on animals. All products are handmade in small batches in the USA.
Ingredients + Benefits:
- Organic Rose Water // anti-inflammatory, anti-oxidant, clears pores and lightens dark circles, mild astringent, and mood enhancer.
- Raw Apple Cider Vinegar // anti-inflammatory, clears away excess sebum without drying skin, evens skin tone, neutralizes pH.
- Witch Hazel // clears away excess sebum without drying the skin.
- Non-GMO Vegetable Glycerin // retains moisture, softens, lubricates, pulls oxygen into the skin.
Directions: Shake before using. Apply with cotton in upward strokes after cleansing. Yes, the apple cider vinegar does smell ripe but it is so good for your skin and the smell will fade!
Disclaimer: Due to the nature of the raw ingredients, it is common to see flower material floating in the toner.
All of the products are intended for external use only. The essential oils used are for external use only. Always consult your health care professional if pregnant, breastfeeding, on medications or homeopathic remedies before using any essential oil products. Keep out of reach of children and pets.
Due to the nature of the raw ingredients, contents may be subject to seasonal changes in color and consistency.
All of the products are made in small batches using natural ingredients or organic materials whenever possible.
Because no preservatives are used, the products should be used in a timely manner. The face washes, toners and scrubs should be used within three months for freshness. The face oils and body oils should be used within six months for freshness. Seasonal temperatures, temperatures within your home, and how you maintain your product (introducing water, bacteria, etc) can influence product freshness as well. To maintain freshness please store products in a cool, dark place away from direct sunlight.
Products are packaged in glass because --duh, it's better than plastic-- and I prefer the dark bottles whenever possible because they help protect the essential oils and other natural ingredients.
Most of the raw materials, bottles and packaging are sourced from a member-owned co-op that prides itself on doing business in a sustainable and ethical way. A small percentage of the profit from that co-op goes to organizations, causes, and activities that really make the world a better place. So you can feel DAMN GOOD about that too.
- These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The information provided is intended for educational purposes only and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.