Damn Good Oil // The Very Best (jasmine + lavender + geranium)
Damn Good Oil // The Very Best is just magical. By combining these oils I feel like I peaked (mic drop). Not only does it smell divine (think walking-through-an-exotic-garden-in-a-flowing-dress-with-flowers-in-your-hair-and-a-dreamy-look-in-your-eye-divine) but it restores your skin so that you can shine like the goddess you are.
All Natural. All of our products contain all-natural, plant-based, or organic ingredients. Each ingredient is specifically chosen for it's therapeutic reason. Our products are only tested on willing family and friends, never on animals. All products are handmade in small batches in the USA.
- Organic Rosehip Oil // full of vitamins including pure retinol (vitamin A) which replenish and restore mature or sun-damaged skin, contains essential fatty acids which condition skin, correct dark spots, hydrate, reduce scars and fine lines, and restore suppleness.
- Organic Argan Oil // anti-oxidant, hydrates and softens, promotes healing of damaged skin, gives skin a youthful glow, reduces the visibility of wrinkles and restores elasticity.
- Jojoba Oil // anti-inflammatory, non-comedogenic, balances oil production, reduces appearance of wrinkles, reduces pore size with extended use.
Organic Sea Buckthorn Seed Oil // regenerates and restores skin, calms redness and irritation, helps to relieve skin conditions such as eczema, rosacea, acne, dermatitis, and more, is an effective anti-aging treatment.
- Vitamin e Oil // strong anti-oxidant, blocks free radical damage, decreases facial lines and wrinkle depth by boosting collagen production.
- Jasmine Essential Oil // soothing and sensual, improves skin's elasticity, tones all skin types, soothes nerves and restores optimism and energy.
- Lavender Essential Oil // soothes skin, relaxes the mind, prevents tissue degeneration to keep skin firm, prevent wrinkles, encourages the growth of new skin cells, is pretty much anti-everything-bad.
- Geranium Essential Oil // regulates oil production, reduces acne breakouts, improves skin's elasticity, reduces the appearance of wrinkles.
1 oz // 30 mL
Directions: In upward strokes, massage 3-4 drops onto your face and neck after washing and toning, morning and night.
All of the products are intended for external use only. The essential oils used are for external use only. Always consult your health care professional if pregnant, breastfeeding, on medications or homeopathic remedies before using any essential oil products. Keep out of reach of children and pets.
Due to the nature of the raw ingredients, contents may be subject to seasonal changes in color and consistency.
All of the products are made in small batches using natural ingredients or organic materials whenever possible.
Because no preservatives are used, the products should be used in a timely manner. The face washes, toners and scrubs should be used within three months for freshness. The face oils and body oils should be used within six months for freshness. Seasonal temperatures, temperatures within your home, and how you maintain your product (introducing water, bacteria, etc) can influence product freshness as well. To maintain freshness please store products in a cool, dark place away from direct sunlight.
Products are packaged in glass because --duh, it's better than plastic-- and I prefer the dark bottles whenever possible because they help protect the essential oils and other natural ingredients.
Most of the raw materials, bottles and packaging are sourced from a member-owned co-op that prides itself on doing business in a sustainable and ethical way. A small percentage of the profit from that co-op goes to organizations, causes, and activities that really make the world a better place. So you can feel DAMN GOOD about that too.
- These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The information provided is intended for educational purposes only and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.