Damn Good Man Oil // The Earthy One (patchouli + vetiver + lavender)
Damn Good Man Oil // The Earthy One is for both the heavily-bearded and the clean-shaven men. There are two kinds of people in the world, those who love patchouli and those who can't stand it. There is usually no middle ground here. I am in the "I love patchouli" camp. If you are too, this is the oil for you. Give your beard and/or face a nourishing treat while also smelling irresistible.
All Natural. All of our products contain all-natural, plant-based, or organic ingredients. Each ingredient is specifically chosen for it's therapeutic reason. Our products are only tested on willing family and friends, never on animals. All products are handmade in small batches in the USA.
- Jojoba Oil // anti-inflammatory, non-comedogenic so it won't clog pores, balances oil production, reduces the appearance of wrinkles, reduces pore size with extended use, hydrates hair follicles to condition beards.
- Sweet Almond Oil // sun-protective, may slow down the aging process, rejuvenates and softens skin, reduces skin irritation...from say, shaving, promotes healthy beard growth, softens facial hair, conditions beard hair, helps prevent in-grown hair.
- Organic Argan Oil // anti-oxidant, hydrates and softens, promotes healing of damaged skin, gives skin a youthful glow, reduces the visibility of wrinkles, restores elasticity...pretty much does it all.
- Vitamin e Oil // strong anti-oxidant, blocks free radical damage, and helps to decrease facial lines and wrinkle depth by boosting collagen production, adds shine to hair.
- Patchouli Essential Oil // exotic, romantic, sensual, soothing...yes, please! skin cell regenerator, anti-inflammatory, regulates sebum production, and is an anti-fungal.
- Vetiver Essential Oil //anchoring, relaxing, soothing, anti-inflammatory, promotes growth of new tissue, used as an aphrodisiac...you've been warned (or encouraged).
- Lavender Essential Oil // soothes skin and relaxes the mind, helps to prevent tissue degeneration to keep skin firm and prevent wrinkles, encourages the growth of new skin cells, and is pretty much anti-everything-bad.
1 oz // 30 mL
Directions: Give the bottle a gentle shake before use. Apply several drops to the palm of your hand. This amount will change depending on presence and quantity of facial hair. Clean-shaven gets about 3-4 drops whereas Ben Dahlhaus (google him, you're welcome) gets 5-8 drops, and the men of Duck Dynasty get 10 or more drops. Rub the oil onto your face and into the body of the beard from skin to end without neglecting the underside. Best applied after showering or to a damp face/beard. Now, go and take on the world!
All of the products are intended for external use only. The essential oils used are for external use only. Always consult your health care professional if pregnant, breastfeeding, on medications or homeopathic remedies before using any essential oil products. Keep out of reach of children and pets.
Due to the nature of the raw ingredients, contents may be subject to seasonal changes in color and consistency.
All of the products are made in small batches using natural ingredients or organic materials whenever possible.
Because no preservatives are used, the products should be used in a timely manner. The face washes, toners and scrubs should be used within three months for freshness. The face oils and body oils should be used within six months for freshness. Seasonal temperatures, temperatures within your home, and how you maintain your product (introducing water, bacteria, etc) can influence product freshness as well. To maintain freshness please store products in a cool, dark place away from direct sunlight.
Products are packaged in glass because --duh, it's better than plastic-- and I prefer the dark bottles whenever possible because they help protect the essential oils and other natural ingredients.
Most of the raw materials, bottles and packaging are sourced from a member-owned co-op that prides itself on doing business in a sustainable and ethical way. A small percentage of the profit from that co-op goes to organizations, causes, and activities that really make the world a better place. So you can feel DAMN GOOD about that too.
- These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The information provided is intended for educational purposes only and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.