Damn Good Hair Rinse
Damn Good Hair Rinse promotes shiny, clean, smooth hair. Think Cindy Crawford diet pepsi commercial luscious and bouncy locks without the poison soda or the team of hair stylists it took to get there. Apple cider vinegar helps regulate pH levels while lavender, rosemary, and geranium essential oils improve dry, damaged hair, stimulate hair growth and strength, and nourish the scalp.
All Natural. All of our products contain all-natural, plant-based, or organic ingredients. Each ingredient is specifically chosen for it's therapeutic reason. Our products are only tested on willing family and friends, never on animals. All products are handmade in small batches in the USA.
- all hair types
- Distilled Water // pure and free from any hard mineral build up or harsh chemicals like chlorine.
- Apple Cider Vinegar // naturally balances pH of the scalp, reveals shiny, smooth, and soft hair, reduces split ends, and adds hydration to dry, damaged hair, may reduce dandruff.
- Lavender Essential Oil // nourishes and hydrates hair, promotes hair growth, and reduces irritation.
- Rosemary Essential Oil // improves hair thickness and stimulates growth.
- Geranium Essential Oil // promotes hair growth by nourishing the scalp and balancing the production of sebum and natural oils.
Directions: Shake bottle before use. Spray liberally on wet hair after shampoo and conditioner. I keep my bottle in the shower and use it before getting out. Can be used in place of conditioner as well. Massage onto scalp and into hair. Do not rinse. Style hair as usual. Spot treat for sensitivity to apple cider vinegar. For external use only.
2 fl oz // 59 mL
1. All of the products are intended for external use only. The essential oils used are for external use only. Always consult your health care professional if pregnant, breastfeeding, on medications or homeopathic remedies before using any essential oil products. Keep out of reach of children and pets. Spot test for sensitivity before use.
2. Due to the nature of the raw ingredients, contents may be subject to seasonal changes in color and consistency.
3. All of the products are made in small batches using natural ingredients or organic materials whenever possible.
4. Because no preservatives are used, the products should be used in a timely manner. The face washes, toners and scrubs should be used within three months for freshness. The face oils, body oils, and hair oils should be used within nine months for freshness. Seasonal temperatures, temperatures within your home, and how you maintain your product (introducing water, bacteria, etc) can influence product freshness as well. To maintain freshness please store products in a cool, dark place away from direct sunlight.
5. Products are packaged in recyclable glass or metal because --duh, it's better than plastic-- and I prefer the dark bottles whenever possible because they help protect the essential oils and other natural ingredients.
6. Most of the raw materials, bottles and packaging are sourced from a member-owned co-op that prides itself on doing business in a sustainable and ethical way. A small percentage of the profit from that co-op goes to organizations, causes, and activities that really make the world a better place. So you can feel DAMN GOOD about that too.
7. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The information provided is intended for educational purposes only and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.