Damn Good Face Wash // The Original
Damn Good Face Wash // The Original is specially formulated for normal or sensitive skin. If you don't often break out and want to pamper your skin with nourishing oils and butters while keeping it clean and clear, this is the face wash for you.
All Natural. All of our products contain all-natural, plant-based, or organic ingredients. Each ingredient is specifically chosen for it's therapeutic reason. Our products are only tested on willing family and friends, never on animals. All products are handmade in small batches in the USA.
Ingredients + Benefits:
- Organic Virgin Coconut Oil // powerhouse of nourishment, anti-bacterial, anti-oxidant, reduces appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Raw Honey // anti-oxidant, moisturizes and cleanses, brightens complexion, evens out skin tone, lightens scars and age spots.
- Raw Shea Butter // 100% pure and unrefined shea butter that is harvested lovingly by Ghanaian women who depend on their craft to live. Anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory, fights fine lines, wrinkles, scars, stretch marks and uneven skin tone while strengthening and regenerating skin.
- Baking Soda // corrects skin's pH balance, gently removes dead skin cells.
Directions: Use the provided spoon. Stir or shake if contents have become liquid-y. If product has melted and then hardened in layers, simply place in a shallow bowl of warm water until you can stir and re-incorporate the ingredients. Scoop out a marble-sized amount and gently massage onto your dry or damp face + neck. Let sit for about 30-40 seconds while you massage your hands as well. Rinse with water or a washcloth and pat dry.
All of the products are intended for external use only. The essential oils used are for external use only. Always consult your health care professional if pregnant, breastfeeding, on medications or homeopathic remedies before using any essential oil products. Keep out of reach of children and pets.
Due to the nature of the raw ingredients, contents may be subject to seasonal changes in color and consistency.
All of the products are made in small batches using natural ingredients or organic materials whenever possible.
Because no preservatives are used, the products should be used in a timely manner. The face washes, toners and scrubs should be used within three months for freshness. The face oils and body oils should be used within six months for freshness. Seasonal temperatures, temperatures within your home, and how you maintain your product (introducing water, bacteria, etc) can influence product freshness as well. To maintain freshness please store products in a cool, dark place away from direct sunlight.
Products are packaged in glass because --duh, it's better than plastic-- and I prefer the dark bottles whenever possible because they help protect the essential oils and other natural ingredients.
Most of the raw materials, bottles and packaging are sourced from a member-owned co-op that prides itself on doing business in a sustainable and ethical way. A small percentage of the profit from that co-op goes to organizations, causes, and activities that really make the world a better place. So you can feel DAMN GOOD about that too.
- These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The information provided is intended for educational purposes only and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.