Damn Good Body Oil // Vanilla + Patchouli
Damn Good Body Oil // Vanilla + Patchouli will nourish and moisturize your skin in a most luxurious way. There are two kinds of people in the world, those who love patchouli and those who can't stand it. There is usually no middle ground here. I am in the "I love patchouli" camp. If you too are a happy hippie at heart, this is the oil for you.
All Natural. All of our products contain all-natural, plant-based, or organic ingredients. Each ingredient is specifically chosen for it's therapeutic reason. Our products are only tested on willing family and friends, never on animals. All products are handmade in small batches in the USA.
Ingredients + Benefits:
- Sweet Almond Oil // sun-protective, may slow down the aging process, rejuvenates and softens skin, reduces skin irritation.
- Fractionated Organic Coconut Oil // anti-bacterial, anti-oxidant, helps reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles by helping to keep your connective tissue strong and supple.
- Jojoba Oil // anti-inflammatory, non-comedogenic so it won't clog pores, balances oil production, reduces the appearance of wrinkles, reduces pore size with extended use.
- Avocado Oil // anti-inflammatory, deeply hydrates and refines the skin, calms redness, plumps fine lines, balances oil production, and keeps pores clearer
- Vitamin E Oil // strong anti-oxidant, blocks free radical damage, and helps to decrease facial lines and wrinkle depth by boosting collagen production.
- Patchouli Essential Oil // exotic, romantic, sensual, soothing...yes, please! skin cell regenerator, anti-inflammatory, regulates sebum production, and is an anti-fungal.
- Vanilla Essential Oil // calming, comforting, sensual aroma.
Directions: Give the bottle a gentle shake and then either pump (4oz bottle) or use dropper for (2oz bottle) desired amount into the palm of your hand. Massage skin in an upward, circular motion. Inhale and enjoy. Best used after bathing, shaving, or dry brushing. And especially next-level if used after Damn Good Sugar Scrub // Vanilla + Patchouli.
All of the products are intended for external use only. The essential oils used are for external use only. Always consult your health care professional if pregnant, breastfeeding, on medications or homeopathic remedies before using any essential oil products. Keep out of reach of children and pets.
Due to the nature of the raw ingredients, contents may be subject to seasonal changes in color and consistency.
All of the products are made in small batches using natural ingredients or organic materials whenever possible.
Because no preservatives are used, the products should be used in a timely manner. The face washes, toners and scrubs should be used within three months for freshness. The face oils and body oils should be used within six months for freshness. Seasonal temperatures, temperatures within your home, and how you maintain your product (introducing water, bacteria, etc) can influence product freshness as well. To maintain freshness please store products in a cool, dark place away from direct sunlight.
Products are packaged in glass because --duh, it's better than plastic-- and I prefer the dark bottles whenever possible because they help protect the essential oils and other natural ingredients.
Most of the raw materials, bottles and packaging are sourced from a member-owned co-op that prides itself on doing business in a sustainable and ethical way. A small percentage of the profit from that co-op goes to organizations, causes, and activities that really make the world a better place. So you can feel DAMN GOOD about that too.
- These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The information provided is intended for educational purposes only and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.