Damn Good Oil // The Works (carrot seed + tea tree + lavender + lemon)
Damn Good Oil // The Works is for you if you want to combat aging but still suffer break outs (totes stinks, I know!). This oil will help battle acne while reducing the appearance of wrinkles. This facial oil combines all the goodness of The Mature One and The Problem Child.
All Natural. All of our products contain all-natural, plant-based, or organic ingredients. Each ingredient is specifically chosen for it's therapeutic reason. Our products are only tested on willing family and friends, never on animals. All products are handmade in small batches in the USA.
- Organic Argan Oil // anti-oxidant, hydrates and softens, promotes healing of damaged skin, gives skin a youthful glow, reduces the visibility of wrinkles and restores elasticity.
- Jojoba Oil // anti-inflammatory, non-comedogenic, balances oil production, reduces appearance of wrinkles, reduces pore size with extended use.
- Avocado Oil // deeply hydrates, refines, calms redness, plumps fine lines, balances oil production, keeps pores clearer.
- Vitamin e Oil // strong anti-oxidant, blocks free radical damage, decreases facial lines and wrinkle depth by boosting collagen production.
- Carrot Seed Essential Oil // nourishes, tightens, rejuvenates skin, repairs free radical damage, assists with cell regeneration, anti-aging powerhouse.
- Tea Tree Essential Oil // wards off acne-causing bacteria, regulates oil production, decreases the severity and incidence of breakouts.
- Lavender Essential Oil // soothes skin, relaxes the mind, prevents tissue degeneration to keep skin firm, prevent wrinkles, encourages the growth of new skin cells, is pretty much anti-everything-bad.
- Lemon Essential Oil // natural astringent, antibacterial, beneficial to those with oily and acne-prone complexions, helps tone skin and reduce appearance of pores.
1 oz // 30 mL
Directions: In upward strokes, massage 3-4 drops onto your face and neck after washing and toning, morning and night.
All of the products are intended for external use only. The essential oils used are for external use only. Always consult your health care professional if pregnant, breastfeeding, on medications or homeopathic remedies before using any essential oil products. Keep out of reach of children and pets.
Due to the nature of the raw ingredients, contents may be subject to seasonal changes in color and consistency.
All of the products are made in small batches using natural ingredients or organic materials whenever possible.
Because no preservatives are used, the products should be used in a timely manner. The face washes, toners and scrubs should be used within three months for freshness. The face oils and body oils should be used within six months for freshness. Seasonal temperatures, temperatures within your home, and how you maintain your product (introducing water, bacteria, etc) can influence product freshness as well. To maintain freshness please store products in a cool, dark place away from direct sunlight.
Products are packaged in glass because --duh, it's better than plastic-- and I prefer the dark bottles whenever possible because they help protect the essential oils and other natural ingredients.
Most of the raw materials, bottles and packaging are sourced from a member-owned co-op that prides itself on doing business in a sustainable and ethical way. A small percentage of the profit from that co-op goes to organizations, causes, and activities that really make the world a better place. So you can feel DAMN GOOD about that too.
- These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The information provided is intended for educational purposes only and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.