Damn Good Hair Oil
Damn Good Hair Oil is a scalp-stimulating reparative hair mask and styling oil. This deep conditioning hair and scalp mask repairs, strengthens, and hydrates all hair types, while thickening and growing long healthy hair. It also increases shine and softness while smoothing frizz and reducing flyaways. Use it as a pre-shampoo treatment, a deep conditioning overnight mask, a leave-in treatment before air or blowdrying, or apply it to dry hair to finish off your look.
All Natural. All of our products contain all-natural, plant-based, or organic ingredients. Each ingredient is specifically chosen for it's therapeutic reason. Our products are only tested on willing family and friends, never on animals. All products are handmade in small batches in the USA.
- all hair types
- Grapeseed Oil // helps to lock in moisture, prevents split ends and dryness, and promotes healthy hair growth.
- Almond Oil // helps to repair and rebuild already existing damage, restores moisture and elasticity to the hair, softens and fights frizz, soothes scalp inflammation, and aids in hair growth.
- Avocado Oil // penetrates and strengthens the hair shaft, prevents breakage, and moisturizes hair.
- Castor Oil // improves hair growth by increasing blood circulation to the scalp, leaves hair smooth and shiny.
- Argan Oil // hydrates and helps prevent breakage, improves elasticity, acts as a heat protectant before styling, helps tame flyaways.
- Rosemary Essential Oil // improves hair thickness and stimulates growth.
- Lavender Essential Oil // nourishes and hydrates hair, promotes hair growth and reduces irritation.
- Cedarwood Essential Oil // balances oil production, stimulates the scalp and increases circulation to reduce a dry or flaky scalp and brittle hair.
- Peppermint Essential Oil // clarifies and promotes hair growth.
Directions: As a pre-shampoo treatment, apply oil to dry hair, massage onto scalp, and allow it to sit for about a Schitt's Creek to a Crown episode (about 30-60 minutes). Shampoo and rinse. For a deep-conditioning overnight hair and scalp mask, apply oil to hair and scalp and tie long hair in a bun or cover with a shower cap and sleep on a towel-covered pillow. May as well throw some of that goodness on the old eyebrows too, while you are at it. Shampoo out in the morning. For a leave-in treatment before air or blowdrying, apply a few drops of oil from the midshaft to the ends. Use on dry hair or after styling to tame flyaways and mend split ends by applying a few drops of oil to the palms and running lightly through your hair.
2 fl oz // 59 mL
1. All of the products are intended for external use only. The essential oils used are for external use only. Always consult your health care professional if pregnant, breastfeeding, on medications or homeopathic remedies before using any essential oil products. Keep out of reach of children and pets. Spot test for sensitivity before use.
2. Due to the nature of the raw ingredients, contents may be subject to seasonal changes in color and consistency.
3. All of the products are made in small batches using natural ingredients or organic materials whenever possible.
4. Because no preservatives are used, the products should be used in a timely manner. The face washes, toners and scrubs should be used within three months for freshness. The face oils, body oils, and hair oils should be used within nine months for freshness. Seasonal temperatures, temperatures within your home, and how you maintain your product (introducing water, bacteria, etc) can influence product freshness as well. To maintain freshness please store products in a cool, dark place away from direct sunlight.
5. Products are packaged in recyclable glass or metal because --duh, it's better than plastic-- and I prefer the dark bottles whenever possible because they help protect the essential oils and other natural ingredients.
6. Most of the raw materials, bottles and packaging are sourced from a member-owned co-op that prides itself on doing business in a sustainable and ethical way. A small percentage of the profit from that co-op goes to organizations, causes, and activities that really make the world a better place. So you can feel DAMN GOOD about that too.
7. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The information provided is intended for educational purposes only and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.