Damn Good Beach Waves
Damn Good Beach Waves Spray gives you that salty "I just got out of the ocean and look how effortlessly perfectly my hair dried" surf hair all year long. This lightweight beach spray adds volume, body, and texture for beachy windswept waves while providing much needed moisture to prevent dryness.
All Natural. All of our products contain all-natural, plant-based, or organic ingredients. Each ingredient is specifically chosen for it's therapeutic reason. Our products are only tested on willing family and friends, never on animals. All products are handmade in small batches in the USA.
- all hair types
- Distilled Water // pure and free from any hard mineral build up or harsh chemicals like chlorine.
- Epsom Salt // adds volume to oily hair and definition to dry hair, magnesium helps to nourish and strengthen hair and scalp.
- Himalayan Pink Salt // rich in a number of essential minerals, provides added texture.
- Fractionated Coconut Oil // hydrates dry or heat damaged hair and is rich in antioxidants.
- Vegetable Glycerin // natural humectant, improves hair dryness.
- Sweet Orange Essential Oil // moisturizes dry brittle hair, high in vitamin C which aids in hair growth, improves mood and helps with stress.
- Lemon Essential Oil // stimulates hair growth, rejuvenates, clarifies and balances oil production.
- Lime Essential Oil // may reduce dandruff, promote hair growth, and enhance natural shine.
Directions: Shake bottle before use. Spray liberally on damp or dry hair. Scrunch and twist hair strands for enhanced texture. Spray on the roots for extra volume. For external use only.
4 fl oz // 118 mL
1. All of the products are intended for external use only. The essential oils used are for external use only. Always consult your health care professional if pregnant, breastfeeding, on medications or homeopathic remedies before using any essential oil products. Keep out of reach of children and pets. Spot test for sensitivity before use.
2. Due to the nature of the raw ingredients, contents may be subject to seasonal changes in color and consistency.
3. All of the products are made in small batches using natural ingredients or organic materials whenever possible.
4. Because no preservatives are used, the products should be used in a timely manner. The face washes, toners and scrubs should be used within three months for freshness. The face oils, body oils, and hair oils should be used within nine months for freshness. Seasonal temperatures, temperatures within your home, and how you maintain your product (introducing water, bacteria, etc) can influence product freshness as well. To maintain freshness please store products in a cool, dark place away from direct sunlight.
5. Products are packaged in recyclable glass or metal because --duh, it's better than plastic-- and I prefer the dark bottles whenever possible because they help protect the essential oils and other natural ingredients.
6. Most of the raw materials, bottles and packaging are sourced from a member-owned co-op that prides itself on doing business in a sustainable and ethical way. A small percentage of the profit from that co-op goes to organizations, causes, and activities that really make the world a better place. So you can feel DAMN GOOD about that too.
7. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The information provided is intended for educational purposes only and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.