Damn Good Bug Spray // Rosemary + Basil
All Natural. All of our products contain all-natural, plant-based, or organic ingredients. Each ingredient is specifically chosen for it's therapeutic reason. Our products are only tested on willing family and friends, never on animals. All products are handmade in small batches in the USA.
- Distilled Water
- Witch Hazel
- Lavender Essential Oil // soothes and relaxes the mind, most effective against mosquitos, ticks, fleas, spiders, ants, fruit flies, lice, gnats and bed bugs (also, I am sorry and God be with you).
- Rosemary Essential Oil // reduces stress and boosts mental activity, most effective against flies, mosquitoes, and ants.
- Basil Essential Oil // fortifies, energizes and uplifts the mind, most effective against mosquitoes, flies, and dust mites.
Directions: Shake bottle before use. Spray liberally every two hours or as needed. Caution should be used with children younger than six years of age, as young children can be sensitive to essential oils. Additionally, you can spot test for sensitivity before use. External use only.
4 oz // 118 mL
1. All of the products are intended for external use only. The essential oils used are for external use only. Always consult your health care professional if pregnant, breastfeeding, on medications or homeopathic remedies before using any essential oil products. Keep out of reach of children and pets.
2. Due to the nature of the raw ingredients, contents may be subject to seasonal changes in color and consistency.
3. All of the products are made in small batches using natural ingredients or organic materials whenever possible.
4. Because no preservatives are used, the products should be used in a timely manner. The face washes, toners and scrubs should be used within three months for freshness. The face oils and body oils should be used within six months for freshness. Seasonal temperatures, temperatures within your home, and how you maintain your product (introducing water, bacteria, etc) can influence product freshness as well. To maintain freshness please store products in a cool, dark place away from direct sunlight.
5. Products are packaged in glass because --duh, it's better than plastic-- and I prefer the dark bottles whenever possible because they help protect the essential oils and other natural ingredients.
6. Most of the raw materials, bottles and packaging are sourced from a member-owned co-op that prides itself on doing business in a sustainable and ethical way. A small percentage of the profit from that co-op goes to organizations, causes, and activities that really make the world a better place. So you can feel DAMN GOOD about that too.
7. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The information provided is intended for educational purposes only and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.