Damn Good Soaking Salts // Relax
Take a good, long soak in our Damn Good Soaking Salts // RELAX. Maybe light a candle, grab a book, or put on your favorite Spotify playlist. The ritual of taking a healing and relaxing soak promotes both physical and mental wellness. Our RELAX soaking salts contain healing epsom and dead sea salts, lavender flowers, and lavender essential oils.
All Natural. All of our products contain all-natural, plant-based, or organic ingredients. Each ingredient is specifically chosen for it's therapeutic reason. Our products are only tested on willing family and friends, never on animals. All products are handmade in small batches in the USA.
Ingredients + Benefits:
- Epsom Salt // boosts magnesium levels, reduces stress, eliminates toxins, and relieves pain and inflammation.
- Dead Sea Salt // contains minerals that are known to moisturize, detoxify, cleanse and soften our bodies, enhance relaxation.
- Organic Lavender Flower // anti-inflammatory, soothes the body and mind, relieves anxious thoughts, and balances out mood}
- Lavender Essential Oil // soothes skin and relaxes the mind, helps to prevent tissue degeneration to keep skin firm and prevent wrinkles, encourages the growth of new skin cells, and is pretty much anti-everything-bad.
8 oz // 226 g
Directions: Scoop or pour 3-4 heaping tablespoons of soaking salts into your warm running bath, enjoy and feel RELAXed. Alternatively, you may place the soaking salts in a complimentary reusable cloth bag for easier cleanup. If using as a foot soak, use about 1 tablespoon. Be sure to stay well-hydrated.
All of the products are intended for external use only. The essential oils used are for external use only. Always consult your health care professional if pregnant, breastfeeding, on medications or homeopathic remedies before using any essential oil products. Keep out of reach of children and pets.
Due to the nature of the raw ingredients, contents may be subject to seasonal changes in color and consistency.
All of the products are made in small batches using natural ingredients or organic materials whenever possible.
Because no preservatives are used, the products should be used in a timely manner. The face washes, toners and scrubs should be used within three months for freshness. The face oils and body oils should be used within six months for freshness. Seasonal temperatures, temperatures within your home, and how you maintain your product (introducing water, bacteria, etc) can influence product freshness as well. To maintain freshness please store products in a cool, dark place away from direct sunlight.
Products are packaged in glass because --duh, it's better than plastic-- and I prefer the dark bottles whenever possible because they help protect the essential oils and other natural ingredients.
Most of the raw materials, bottles and packaging are sourced from a member-owned co-op that prides itself on doing business in a sustainable and ethical way. A small percentage of the profit from that co-op goes to organizations, causes, and activities that really make the world a better place. So you can feel DAMN GOOD about that too.
- These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The information provided is intended for educational purposes only and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.