Damn Good Body Butter
Damn Good Body Butter is specially formulated as a decadent and deeply nourishing moisturizer for both body and face. This body butter is perfect for dry skin, your winter-skin needs and is even safe and sensitive enough for babies too.
All Natural. All of our products contain all-natural, plant-based, or organic ingredients. Each ingredient is specifically chosen for it's therapeutic reason. Our products are only tested on willing family and friends, never on animals. All products are handmade in small batches in the USA.
Ingredients + Benefits:
- Organic Unrefined Shea Butter // 100% pure and unrefined shea butter that is harvested lovingly by Ghanaian women who depend on their craft to live. Anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory, fights fine lines, wrinkles, scars, stretch marks and uneven skin tone while strengthening and regenerating skin.
- Unrefined Cocoa Butter // prevents dry skin by healing from the inside out, antioxidant, soothes sensitive skin, and reported to diminish signs of aging.
- Organic Virgin Coconut Oil // powerhouse of nourishment, anti-bacterial, anti-oxidant, reduces appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Almond Oil // rejuvenates and softens skin, reduces skin irritation, helps prevent in-grown hair.
- Organic Calendula Flower // anti-inflammatory, anti-microbial, stimulates production of collagen, soothes damaged skin
- Vitamin E Oil // strong anti-oxidant, blocks free radical damage, and helps to decrease facial lines and wrinkle depth by boosting collagen production.
Directions: Indulge in copious amounts of body butter whenever your skin is thirsty. Apply to face as a deep moisturizer before sleep 1-2 times per week or as needed. Apply to chapped lips. Apply to the tips of your hair to prevent and repair damage.
All of the products are intended for external use only. The essential oils used are for external use only. Always consult your health care professional if pregnant, breastfeeding, on medications or homeopathic remedies before using any essential oil products. Keep out of reach of children and pets.
Due to the nature of the raw ingredients, contents may be subject to seasonal changes in color and consistency.
All of the products are made in small batches using natural ingredients or organic materials whenever possible.
Because no preservatives are used, the products should be used in a timely manner. The face washes, toners and scrubs should be used within three months for freshness. The face oils and body oils should be used within six months for freshness. Seasonal temperatures, temperatures within your home, and how you maintain your product (introducing water, bacteria, etc) can influence product freshness as well. To maintain freshness please store products in a cool, dark place away from direct sunlight.
Products are packaged in glass because --duh, it's better than plastic-- and I prefer the dark bottles whenever possible because they help protect the essential oils and other natural ingredients.
Most of the raw materials, bottles and packaging are sourced from a member-owned co-op that prides itself on doing business in a sustainable and ethical way. A small percentage of the profit from that co-op goes to organizations, causes, and activities that really make the world a better place. So you can feel DAMN GOOD about that too.
- These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The information provided is intended for educational purposes only and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.