Damn Good Exfoliant
Damn Good Exfoliant is the perfect facial exfoliant, mask, or even cleansing grains to smooth, hydrate, and promote a healthy, more youthful glow. This super-sensitive and super-effective exfoliant will gently scrub away dead skin cells allowing for improved circulation, decreased blemishes, and super-soft skin.
All Natural. All of our products contain all-natural, plant-based, or organic ingredients. Each ingredient is specifically chosen for it's therapeutic reason. Our products are only tested on willing family and friends, never on animals. All products are handmade in small batches in the USA.
- all skin types
Ingredients + Benefits:
- Organic Ground Oat // anti-inflammatory, great for all skin-types, contains saponins which gently cleanse skin, moisturizes and improves skin tone.
- Organic Ground Chamomile Flower // anti-inflammatory, anti-fungal, antibacterial, antiseptic, reduces dry flaking, restores suppleness to the skin, reduces redness and itching, improves the speed at which damaged skin heals.
- Almond Meal // improves circulation, hydrates skin, great source of vitamin E and other antioxidants that nourish the skin and reduce signs of aging.
- Kaolin Clay Powder // mild clay that exfoliates and cleanses the skin without drawing out too much of it's natural oils, able to balance the skin's sebum activity.
Directions: Mix about a teaspoon of exfoliant with water or other liquid of your choice. Massage onto skin using gentle and small circular motions. Leave on for 1-5 minutes and then rinse with warm water. Can be used as an exfoliant, mask, or cleansing grains.
All of the products are intended for external use only. The essential oils used are for external use only. Always consult your health care professional if pregnant, breastfeeding, on medications or homeopathic remedies before using any essential oil products. Keep out of reach of children and pets.
Due to the nature of the raw ingredients, contents may be subject to seasonal changes in color and consistency.
All of the products are made in small batches using natural ingredients or organic materials whenever possible.
Because no preservatives are used, the products should be used in a timely manner. The face washes, toners and scrubs should be used within three months for freshness. The face oils and body oils should be used within six months for freshness. Seasonal temperatures, temperatures within your home, and how you maintain your product (introducing water, bacteria, etc) can influence product freshness as well. To maintain freshness please store products in a cool, dark place away from direct sunlight.
Products are packaged in glass because --duh, it's better than plastic-- and I prefer the dark bottles whenever possible because they help protect the essential oils and other natural ingredients.
Most of the raw materials, bottles and packaging are sourced from a member-owned co-op that prides itself on doing business in a sustainable and ethical way. A small percentage of the profit from that co-op goes to organizations, causes, and activities that really make the world a better place. So you can feel DAMN GOOD about that too.
- These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The information provided is intended for educational purposes only and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.